2012年12月6日星期四

Wishes

Besides my small celebration for me by my house-mates ~
i also want to say thanks to all who send birthday wishes for me through msg

The msg I receive from u all is warm~
Happy that u all remember my birthday~
This make me happy~bcs among all friend~
not all will remember n send wish for u~

Although some ppl think that birthday is just a normal day~
but for my view I will feel like if you remember my birthday~
mean I am a important friend for u~
mean in ur friend list i may at a important place~
mean u got put heart rmb my birthday~
this will make me happy~ I easy satisfy~ XD

So I very appreciate u all who send ur best wish for you~
Thanks~

N also thanks for the birthday call from PX, Vinno n KX~
Use line send me birthday wish geh SY~
YX, JH, KY,KW, SM  birthday wishes through SMS
N also some friends send me through FB~
although not much ppl wish me n some forget~
but is nvm~^^

N also want very thanks to my all family members~
Mum, brothers, aunties call me n said Happy Birthday~
Appreciate it~
Although this year i can't wat my grandma 'birtdhay mian xian' TT

I will always remember u all~<3
Hope we all keep in touch^^

For who is reading this n also PX,
i guess u sure think my post is very long n lazy to read~
Don't know how to say~
Just this is my feel~^^









All my friends ^^

 





My Family ^^


没有评论:

发表评论