2012年12月5日星期三

My 2nd 19th Birthday Celebration (Big Surprise)

My Birthday experience still got 2nd part~
n this is the 1 make me feel so...don't know how to describe~

At 12am midnight~ they sing a BIRTHDAY song to me n YR be a pianist play a birthday song using Fern handphone apps~
then I have bit surprise~
n have a thought that they will come out with a small cake celebrate with me~
bcs I hope that my birthday celebration have a cake n take photos let me keep as memories~
but when I come out from the room~
none~ no birthday cake for me~
just a birthday song~
then I tell myself~is ok~ have the heart is enough~
thanks~

then they say go to have supper as my celebration~
then I on bcs Amy who always sleep early n Sharon have Tamil test sacrifice their slp n go for supper~
On the way, I feel disappointed bcs maybe not what i expected~
bcs eat supper is normal n don't have photo for me to keep as memory~
I still chit chat with them like normal la~
But in my heart feel like izit this is my celebration ??
Y I cant feel it is my birthday celebration~
I can't feel warm n feel like the celebration is like a mission for u all only.

Then, the things which warm me up is the msg i recieve from friend- ZingXin, Siew Min, Kah Wai, Vinno, Kai Chin(Evon best friend n also my ex-instructor)~ surprise they all rmb my birthday especially Siew Min n Kah Wai~
N very appreciate n thanks to Zing Xin send me 2 Birthday Video Song as my present~ Like it




The next morning, I thought my house-mates will suggest go hv a lunch or suggest any dinner like celebrating my birthday~
bcs I just hope that my birthday not like normal day just eat delivery food~
at least a simple lunch or dinner gather together eat~
but not like what i expected
whole day didn't have any special surprise for me,
is just like normal day,
Lunch eat chicken rice 'dabao' by WJ N YR
My house mates all study like normal,
WJ n YR sweet like normal..always say 'airen airen'
Evon n Amy study study study..
It is just like a normal day n ntg special~
Then I also study la, but I close myself in room n study bcs I duno how to face them~
I feel disappointed to them(Sorry to say that)
bcs from a high expectation feeling turn to become disappointed n sad~

N honestly, I got cry in my room~
Bcs many friends birthday is on December ~
so I saw a lot of them change their profile picture or upload their pictures with birthday cake~feel bit jealous
then my mind is like~ today izit my birthday~
Y I can't feel it~
N start to think am I important among u all ??
then I try to tell myself don't compare too much~
Have friends celebrate with you n sing birthday song for you should appreciate~
but in my deep heart still feel disappointed~

N when going for a dinner~
I plan to ask Fern bring me eat n plan to buy Starbuck for myself~
but Fern say she will go with her 'nanny' so i din't join~
then WJ n YR also follow~
but I don't have the mood go so I reject dy~
N Evon n Amy plan eat bread as their dinner~
then I thought my birthday celebration dy the end with the supper~
So I cry agn~
then plan to have burger have dinner n ask Amy n Evon want anot~
but in the end we settle our dinner with 'pan mee'
After dinner, I go to buy bubble tea to consult myself n reward myself~
then plan to continue my study bcs i waste a lot of time dy~
n i got tell my friend my disappointed feel~
bcs my dream din't come true~
my small wish to hv a cake as my birthday celebration din't realize ~

But around 9 smtg~ the precious moment happen~
Fern, WJ n YR is back~
n they back home with 2 cup of Starbucks drinks n 2 flavour of cake~
I was like~
Wat !! U all really got plan for me~
N sing Happy Birthday song for the third time for me~
I stand there n don't know what emotion should i give~
then they ask me make a wish n blow the candle~
i dy blow few time~but the candle dy extinguish but light up agn for few time~
funny~XD

then WJ bring out the present for me~
then I become more shock !!
SJ 6th album version C- cost RM 79.90
OMG !! what should I reaction~
I stood at there for some time~
don't know what should I say
don't know what should I do~
besides say thank you again is thank you~

Make me feel sorry too bcs in the afternoon I should not misunderstand u all~
I should not complain too much~
I should not blame too much~
n what you all do for me is more than i expect~
is more than I feel like is too much~
you all need spend a lot for my celebration~
touch~this is my 1st time experience celebrate like this~
n I very appreciate it~

To : Fern, WJ, Sharon ,YR , Evon and Amy

" N thanks agn ( I know I dy said many many time)
thanks for the present, the cake & Starbucks drinks~
n you all really geng~
act like didn't care or didn't do anything make me feel disappointed~
then bring a surprise for me~
the plan is successful~
I was cheated by u all~
whole day is  from a high expectation become slowly disappointed n sad,cry
then again become shock n surprise !!
like what u all expected in the plan~
you all make me have so much feeling in 1 day~
you also make my small wish come true~have nice birthday memories with many photos~ "

Happy to be house-mate with you all^^


 

My Birthday Present <3

 

With Fern~ My aiya sister when she become sinchan XD

 

My Cousin- Wenjing ^^ Thx her a lot~

 

With Sharon~My cousin ' aiya' sister n Fern 'airen'

 

with Amy~ Tall girl n always like my 'mum'... rmb do this and that.. XD

 

With Evon Ding~ Nickname 'DING DING' and my professor~

 

With Yunn Lu~ good in blogging too~
 WJ's 'Airen' and my future 'biao shao' (joking)~ also 1 of the K-POP fans n we can talk K-POP together~


没有评论:

发表评论