2012年12月5日星期三

My 1st Birthday Celebration

My 19th birthday celebration come to the end lo~
what should I say ??
千年万语尽在不言中。。。

This year is my 1st time having so much feeling in my birthday~
my house-mates really good in acting~fool by them~
they make me feel sad, disappointed then suddenly bring me to the heaven give me a big shock~
n I am a person easy give ppl affect~so a lot of feel came to me~

the 'drama' was started from last Friday ~

They lie on me say Saturday we plan celebrate Sharon's birthday earlier~
then my mind is like~r u all acting ??
Mayb u all r planning celebrate my birthday with me ??
bcs my birthday is earlier than Sharon~
then I pretend ntg involve in planning~
then you all are like really planning for Sharon n I started to believe~
n started feel a bit hurt but can't say out~
bcs I don't want broke the discussion atmosphere~
so just keep in my heart~ N start thinking izit plan for me or Sharon~
n I still believe that u all won't forget my birthday~n have 'qi dai' for saturday celebration~

But during Saturday celebration..
we are so lucky bcs that day Domino pizza just RM0.10 for 1 regular pizza
Fern suddenly said later u don't let Sharon suspect them~
just tell her they going bank transfer rental to owner but actually is going to buy a slice of cake for her~
Then my heart suddenly broke~n believe is for Sharon~
but still need pretend ntg la~
so after we finish DOMINO at home~i duno wat should i do as my heart is a bit down~
so i stay in my room~

then suddenly
" Happy Birthday to u~"
Sing by my house mates ~
my feeling is like
"lol", actually is like what I think~celebrate for me~
n I think I too sensitive n emotional
not so shock actually~but feel thanks to them~
thx for the earlier n simple celebration~
but say truly, have a bit disappointed bcs you all din take photo with me~
but I'm ok dy bcs I guess you all stress to prepare exam..


没有评论:

发表评论