2016年1月23日星期六

LAST SEMESTER

Yup..Now is year 2016 and also is final year for my degree life~
Time pass so fast~For my 4 years degree course now come to the last sem for it~

Remember during beginning of our study me and my friend always thought of 4 years course is so so long and wish to faster complete it~
N now when it reach the final last sem it just feel like time past so fast without any notice and we had already pass all previous subject~

Sometime, I will just feel regret that I din fully utilize my degree time and try to learn as much as I can~Like join any activities and become committee for some event~learn how to be more sociable with others.

But time won't reverse back again as we want~ So what I can do now is just enjoy my last sememster and prepare well to enter into working life~ Remember,You are now considering 23 and should look forward and not the past~ ^^v

Attach my new hostel bedroom~ XD
my new last room to stay in Sungai Long after I have moved in the 3rd time..XD


 

没有评论:

发表评论