2016年1月4日星期一

22nd B'day 2015 D(Throwback)

Look back my previous post about 19th birthday~ Feel so silly & childish >< XD
But yet, it show that I had growth up bah XD

Today~ I'm officially 22 years old la ~ Oh nO IS 22~

Compare to previous post I had written now I already pass through 3 years in my degree life and now entering into 4th years~
Compare to previous year~this year my birthday celebration is more simple and warm bah~haha

maybe in our gang, we all already be friend for 3-4 years~ we know each other pattern dy~
 I very appreciate for their birthday treat for me on last Thursday XD let me keep makan n makan...LOL Thanks La~

Although in my little heart always wish to have a little surprise haha XD
But I already become more mature,.. I didn't feel any disappointment or sad like during my 19th birthday~

But I want to say thanks to my cousin WWJ... she is the only one who know my pattern and my dream to have cake during my birthday~  So she give me a little surprise ask me go up to her house and 'da tang'~ two cake in front of me and let me make wish~ XD + a choco soya milk^^

Geli words I don't want say so much~ really super appreciate and THANK YOU~


On that night, a surprise from Amy and Emmerlee give me a choco lava cake (secret recipe) as my B'day cake XD. Its yummy and thanks ya XD


Not to forget Sherlee because she prepare a belated birthday celebration for me and I was surprise when she come find me with 2 slice of cake. I was shocked and I didn't realise the cake when I bring her to my house. OMG !! Thanks ya.


A B'day treat from Sherlee & Jingshi also at soften molten cake shop - One of my cafe list that I desire to visit one day and I finally visited. XD




Thanks to PX for a meaningful gifts as my present. Appreciate it =) <3

Yup. I was official 22 la but in 2016 I'm unofficially 23~

To myself,

Not to waste time anymore as life is short~
MAKE Plan for your future and not to SPEND TIME with nothing.
You going to graduate soon and entering to the working life, Be strong and face it and not blur in doing works.
STOP BEING CARELESS.
Be confident during interview and don't scare of anything question.
You had waste time in 2015 and stop waste time in 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Live LIFE with NO REGRET !!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论